The need for this report on buying gents rings was felt after a Kaisilver team, did an intense research into this product segment. The scope of this research project included a study related to the habits and lifestyles of modern gents. The idea was to see how gents rings could be designed and crafted to suit their lifestyle. We were also concerned whether any specific aspects of their lifestyle, influenced the way in which gold or silver gents rings should be made. In this report on gents rings, we will talk about some of the very essential features for gents rings which we feel, should be incorporated into every good quality gents ring. The idea of compiling this report was not to bring us sales, we would rather educate you and let you make a well informed buying decision, than see you move along with some wrong notions and make an impulse purchase. What is of primary importance is that, you get a good jewel that is worth the money spent. Where exactly you buy the jewel from is of secondary importance.
7 Essentials For A Gold or 925 Sterling Silver Gents Ring
(1) Go For Custom Made: In general it is found that, gents by rings less frequently as compared to ladies. We would strongly recommend that you go for a custom gents ring. It is not asking for too much when you expect your gold or 925 silver gents ring to reflect your style and taste. Mass produced gents rings might be cheaper, but they will rarely accomodate all or even most of your personal preferences. When we say custom made gents rings, we mean 100% customization and not mere stone changing or ring re-sizing. You should have the freedom to choose the metal, design, ring size, ring dimensions, gemstone and even the type of finishing for your gents ring. If your jeweler, restricts your choice - just move on and find another jeweler. A custom made gents ring might take about 4 to 6 weeks to craft, this would be from the day that the order is confirmed and paid for. Remember that the jewelry you wear reflects your personality and lifestyle, be patient and go for quality.
(2) Your Own Design: When talking about custom gents rings in the above paragraph, we did talk about design choice and modification possibilities. However we will take this a step further and say that, your jeweler should be willing to custom make your gents gold or 925 silver ring, with your own design sketch or image. While we at Kaisilver always welcome this option from buyers, other jewelers hesitate to allow wide design change requests. They feel more comfortable working with their designs and existing stock of moulds.
(3) Healthy Metal Weight: Despite the rising prices of precious metals like gold and silver, we would suggest that you do not go for the cheap light weight junk peddled by big and small jewelers. Wearing a lean gents plain or gem stone ring reminds you of a starving man! Jewelers try to please mass markets with attractive price tags. You will find that the gold or silver weight with which gents rings are made, will show a continous drop as the metal prices inch upwards. Unfortunately, gents rings made with insufficient metal weight can dent or deform easily. The problem of loosely mounted gems is often rooted in the issue of insufficient metal weight. The exact weight suitable for a gents ring will depend on the ring design, dimensions and ring size. We would give you a broad guide for metal weight, demand and expect a minimum metal weight of around 20 to 25 grams for your custom gents rings.
(4) Fine Craftsmanship: The days when jewelers fooled gents jewelry buyers into believing that, well designed and crafted gents rings would appear dainty and feminine are over. The entry of Kaisilver into the highend custom gents jewelry market, put an end to the fun and pranks of selfish jewelers. A good gents ring reflects the personality and taste of the man, demand quality craftsmanship when ordering a gold or 925 sterling silver gents ring. This is one reason why you should seriously consider choosing a custom gents ring as compared to a readymade mass produced ring. An important thing about craftsmanship is that, it should be good for both gold and 925 silver gents rings. There is no technical reason why, a silver gents ring cannot be designed and crafted as well as a similar ring made in gold. At Kaisilver we are comitted to providing the same quality of design, craftsmanship and gems for both gold and sterling silver gents rings and othre jewelry.
(5) Gold or Sterling Silver: Gents rings are quite often ordered in sterling silver. At Kaisilver we provide options for gold and 925 silver for all jewelry that we make. The important thing is that the same quality of design, gems and craftsmanship should be provided for both gold or 925 silver gents rings. When it comes to 14k or 18k gents rings, many jewelers push for 18k. One reason is the higher profit margin that gold would provide, the other is that 18k white or yellow gold is a bit softer as compared to 14k gold. Many craftsmen who lack advanced expertise, prefer 18k as it is softer to handle. However if you had to talk about gents rings being sturdy and tough - 14k gold with it's hardness (it is harder than 18k gold) is a better choice. You should be allowed to choose from 14k or 18k gents gold rings in yellow, white or rose gold. When it comes to sterling silver gents rings, we would recommend that they not be plated with rhodium, gold or any other metal. This is because all plating on silver jewelry is temporary and will wear off after a while.
(6) Firm Gem Mounting: This is a very important feature for all gents rings, we can say this with confidence as loose gems can cause havoc and also drop off the mounting. If this happens you can end up paying frequent and high repair and replacement charges. The best way to mount the gemstone in your gents ring is to border the entire gemstone with gold or silver. This protects the stone from side impact and is a positive feature. If the design of your gents gold or 925 silver ring, makes it essential to use prong settings, make sure that the prongs are thick and not rounded. Thin prongs can easily open when they get stuck in pockets and other places, this will ultimately cause the gem stone in the gents ring to loosen. Sharp and pointed prongs have a similar risk, they could also scratch or damage the skin. If you are going for a gents gem stone ring with an opaque gem, the portion of the ring just below the gemstone could be closed with metal. This might not be advisable in the case of transparent gems because, such gems require light to pass through to make their beauty, clarity and color visible.
(7) Gemstone Selection: We have already learnt that a true customized gents ring will give the buyer complete freedom to use the gemstone. Besides this, it is also beneficial to the buyer if, the gem shape, size and even gem cut could be selected by him. Working with a jeweler who offers restricted options for gem selection, might not be in your enterest. For example if you wanted a gents gold or 925 silver ring with a blue gem, a jeweler that offers only blue sapphire as an option is not being fair to you. This is because other blue gem options like swiss blue topaz, london blue topaz and even blue spinel can provide larger and more clear gems (at a modest price) as compared to blue sapphire. Basically your jeweler should be willing to educate you regarding various options rather than pushing you to make an impulse purchase of whatever is readily available in his inventory!
We do hope that this report on gents rings, raises awareness among buyers. We
really do not worry about you placing a sales order with us. All we want to do
is to educate buyers into understanding what they can demand and what they
deserve to get. Our entire experience and expertise is at your service, just
email our support experts at email@example.com with any doubts or requirements
that you might have. You will never need to make a purchase from us to get the
benefit of our expertise, so there is really no reason why you should not allow
us to help you.
....received ring yesterday as you promised. it is stunning, more beautiful than i expected. the design and craftsmanship are outstanding. thank you again, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. i will highly recommend you to everyone i know, and look forward to doing business with you in the future. your entire staff has been professional and you displayed a high degree of honesty and integrity throughout the transaction. thank your staff and your craftsman for their incredible work. please feel free to use me as a reference as an EXTREMELY satisfied customer. take care, i wish you all well. Lt. Colonel James William Brady USA, Ret. Florida, U.S.A
I received the ring on Friday, December 21 at 3:14 PM. It looks gorgeous! The ring crafters did an excellent job with it. I highly commend all of the workers who were involved with the production of this ring. The band is very masculinely thick, yet the fit of the ring is buttery smooth. The cut amethyst looks wonderful in the setting - more so than I had expected. Your sales staff has been extremely professional throughout the past weeks since I ordered the ring. I am sure that I will speak highly of Kaisilver in the years to come. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Great Job! I will be your best salesman here. Thank you, Tony Elrod, U.S.A
Dear Kaisilver Associates, I would like to take this opportunity to personally offer my recommendation of Kaisilver for top-quality custom jewelry. I located Kaisilver through the internet and was, as you might imagine, somewhat apprehensive about sending money to people I had never met. Nevertheless, I used PayPal and we began working on a custom-designed gold pendant for me.... Associates of Kaisilver worked with me every step of the way graciously, courteously, and promptly, accepting the ideas that would work and recommending alternatives to ideas that would not work..... Another part of the process I would like to emphasize is Kaisilver's thoroughness and conviction to customer satisfaction.....I am pleased to recommend Kaisilver for your custom jewelry needs and feel certain they will meet your expectations with the same dedication demonstrated toward me. Mr.Carl Weeder, U.S.A.
I have to say that the ring and pendant are by far the most beautiful Jewellery I have ever seen! You can just tell by the weight and detail that they are one of a kind! Everything I asked for was done with no fuss, even suggestions were made as to what was best for me. The Jewellery only took 6 weeks to be hand made and sent to me, delivery was very fast and I even got a tracking number. The communication for Kaisilver staff was excellent, always friendly and I was never made to feel like I was bothering them. You can email them anytime and they will respond within a day. Everyone who has seen my Jewellery can't believe how beautiful the ring and pendant is. I really can't thank you all enough. I don't mind if Kaisilver shows my email address so that other people can ask me questions about the Jewellery. Thanks again!! Ms. Lauren Johnstone, Scotland, U.K
Gents Aquamarine Rings ... details.
Gents Ruby Rings ... details.
Gents Ruby Sapphire Ring ... details.
The Kaisilver mailing list subscription is
maintained and managed by Bravenet. We do not SPAM or sell your email
addresses. Your email address is added to the list ONLY after you have made a
double confirmation of your intention to join. Once you add your details in the
box shown below, you will get a reply email directly from Bravenet. You need to
make a second confirmation, before the Bravenet system will release your email
address into the database. The same subscription box shown below can be used to
unsubscribe from the list too. We do not do any manual intervention in the
process and leave the system do the processing.
All The Information And Content On This Web Page And Web Site Is Protected By International Copyright Laws.